Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Dinner

On Saturday night my wonderful husband made us reservations at the Oar House in Dahlonega, GA. This is one of our favorite restaurants for special occasions. Since I do not like to have plans on week nights because of school he planned our dinner for Saturday night which I loved!!!

One of the best things about the Oar House is the cozy atmosphere. It's just a small little house on the river that has been converted into a restaurant that serves excellent food.

We both ordered the Prime Rib meal which to be honest is what we always order. The meal comes with bread and a salad. The Prime Rib comes with veggies and potatoes.







I always like to be completely honest with our experiences at a restaurant and I have to say this was not one of our best experiences as my prime rib was ordered to be medium well and was beyond rare when brought out. I must add that the manager did give us a free prime rib meal for our next visit. I did not really expect anything to be done as I normally do not complain at restaurants but he noticed that I had not eaten very much and asked why. I was pleased that he gave us the coupon for the next visit. Most people would have expected the meal to be taken off the ticket but considering I did not complain when we I received the prime rib I was fine with this option. Of all the times we have dined at the Oar House this is the first not so great experience that we have had. I will definitely be returning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We really appreciate each comment! :)