Friday, August 5, 2011

Mirror, Mirror...

A couple of weeks ago we went to a couple of Yard Sales (I blogged about it earlier). While we were looking we found this old mirror. It was extremely heavy so we knew it was good quality.
BEFORE
 AFTER


We are currently working on our guest room and this will go in there when we are done. I have one more week of summer break left before school starts back. I cannot believe that summer has went by so fast! AND it is so HOT here right now that you can hardly stand to be outside even in the pool. I would personally like to go back to the old days and go to school from Labor Day until Memorial Day. I mean we all turned out ok. Right?! So something must have worked. :)

What are you working on right now?

Linking Up:


Weekend Bloggy Reading

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the finish on the mirror. I can't wait to see the room when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We really appreciate each comment! :)