Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Supper Time!

Today we were going for something easy. I had bought some beef that is already cut into pieces for stir fry or fajitas. We are using it for fajitas. Mr. C marinated the beef in A1, garlic, cumin, Lawry's seasoning salt and orange juice. We sliced onions and peppers. I also chopper cilantro. I love cilantro apparently there are some people that do not but it's not mexican food to me if it doesn't have cilantro. We made some Mexican Rice my favorite kind is listed below. We also heated some black beans. I did not get a great picture of the final product I guess we were just too hungry! I have to say that this is Mr. C's best marinade for fajitas yet!

And this is our Fajita supper! Yum!





How do you make your fajitas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We really appreciate each comment! :)