Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easy Dinner

This week I was able to find time to take pictures of some of our meals.

On Monday we had Grilled Chicken Tenders, Alexia Harvest Saute, and Velveeta with Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. I love to find easy side dishes that can be added to dinner.

We use Grill Mates often to marinate our meat. It works really good!

 This is one of my favorite easy side dishes. The Rotel is a great addition!!!
The Alexia Saute has green beans, potatoes, and carrots with a great seasoning. This is the first time that I have used the Alexia products and it was really good. I actually planned to buy more when we went to WalMart last night but they were out. I guess that means that others have found out about it too. :)

So this is our easy dinner. Sometimes easy is good and this was definitely good! :)

What is your easy dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We really appreciate each comment! :)